The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a nightmare for many companies, even if in many cases without cause. We advise companies on how to comprehensively handle their customers' and employees' personal data, avoiding penalties while meeting all GDPR requirements.
We closely monitor technological innovations and new business trends. We understand the individual needs of clients who have the highest demands for services that go beyond the usual concept of legal advice.
Thanks to our approach and wealth of professional experience, we can offer our clients a wide range of legal services in the area of personal data protection and practical solutions. In the past we have provided services in this area especially to companies from the financial and IT sectors or companies using multi-level marketing.
- Overall assessment of privacy settings, in-depth review of compliance with data protection regulations.
- Reviewing or developing new mechanisms within the corporation or data protection provisions in contractual documentation.
- Consultation on cross-border transfers and privacy policies.
- Representation before the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Consultation on the preparation of contracts on personal data processing.
- Internal training for employees.